What we do
Project and Business Set-up, Turn-round and Development – especially for the developing world and for marginalised groups in the developed world.
- SME and self-employment start-ups – delivered in West Africa (IFC/Bank of Industry Nigeria, Nigerian Central Bank) and in UK (HMPPS/Prosper4)
- Medium sized businesses – access to new markets, streamlining – delivered in UK and Africa. Generally working with on-shore partners. Clients include Kenyan, Tanzanian and Nigerian government (regional and national) and IFC.
- Project development – post-harvest projects and integrated renewable energy and low-cost housing projects. Feasibility studies and detail plannes for clients in Senegal, Morocco, Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea, Tanzania
Training in international trade and trade finance – understanding the risks and mitigation strategies of international trade and projects, especially finance and marketing issues.
- Programmes for SME delivered in UK for IOE, Enterprise Europe, CEA
- Programmes for larger companies delivered in Europe and Asia for Pearson Learning
- Programmes for government delivered in UK, Africa and UAE for Nigerian Central Bank, Nigerian Customs and Nigerian-Based Consultancies